If you’ve read my ‘My Paranormal/Supernatural Cozy Mystery Reading List’ post, you will know that I set myself a challenge of reading supernatural mysteries and cozy mysteries.
The purpose of the reading lists is as follows: the supernatural mystery reading list was to help me learn how the paranormal (or supernatural) world can be mixed with the cozy genre, which is what I plan to do with my novel series. And the cozy mystery list was to help me learn the crime and mystery writing rules.
I have now finished the supernatural mystery reading list (see my ‘Review of My Paranormal/Supernatural Cozy Mystery Reading List’ blog post). So, I shall be moving on to my next reading list (note: I have already started this reading list—I am a little behind with my blog posts).
Here are the books I plan to read:
- Cinnamon Roll Murder (from the Hannah Swensen Mysteries series) by Joanne Fluke
- Real Murders (from the Aurora Teagarden Mysteries series) by Charlaine Harris
- The Murder at the Vicarage (from the Miss Marple series) by Agatha Christie
- Size 12 Is Not Fat (from Heather Wells Mysteries series) by Meg Cabot
- The Quiche of Death (from Agatha Raisin Mysteries series) by M. C. Beaton
As with my previous reading list, I will let you know how I get on.
Have you read any of the books above? Or do you have any recommendations? If yes to any, feel free to comment below.
Keep writing, folks!
Don’t forget, if you want email alerts of my latest posts, then please subscribe. And you can follow me on Twitter, Goodreads or like my Facebook page. I’ve also created a Nicole J Simms YouTube channel. On my channel, I will be sharing videos of my performances, trips, writing group adventures and my stories. You can also download my e-book The Book of Drabbles for FREE, so check it out.